Once you have created a package it is important that you assign it to the relevant customers. At this time we only allow you to assign passes. The subscription component will come in our future releases.
You do this by the following steps:
1. Select the store tab bar Icon - this will take you to a view where you can see all packages you have created
2. Select the pass you wish to assign to a customer, you do this by selecting the Orange "checkout" button
3. You are then taken to your customer list. Find the customer you wish to assign this package to.
4. At this stage, you have the option to add extra's, a one off discount or a one time fee. In the future when we release our stripe integration the 'type of payment'.
5. You complete this transaction by selecting the charge button down the bottom.
See this short video
Once a package has been assigned you can track how many passes the customer has left from their profile.
To do this follow these steps:
1. Go to clients icon on the tab menu
2. Select the client you wish to see more details about
3. Select the package icon on the far right of the customers
4. Here you will see a list of packages assigned to the customer
5. Toggle between the current view and the previous to see what is current or historical.
As your client attends sessions that are related to the package you have assigned them, it will automatically deduct from the numbers in green.
7. When all passes have been used, or the subscription has expired, you will be prompted with a red icon to see another packaged.
See this short video: