As a business, there are a number of ways Pencil In allows you to make an appointment.
Make an appoint via the Schedule
The Pencil In Scheduler (Calendar Icon) will be your main workspace. It's here you can view your upcoming appointments between the day, week or month. From this view, you can schedule an appointment with a client with just a few steps.
1. Select the Book button at the top right. This will trigger the create new appointment screen
2. Select the customer from your customer lists. (note, if you customer does not appear in the list you can add them. See this Add Clients Help Guide for assistance)
3. Then select the Service you would like to pencil that customer in for
4. Add Staff member that is available to take this service
5. Save the appointment. Success! you have penciled a customer in for an appointment. They will receive a notification confirming the appointment.
Add a booking via Clients profile
Once you have loaded your customer list into Pencil In it is very easy to schedule an appointment straight from their profile.
1. Navigate to the customer's profile via the Clients tab
2. Select the profile that you wish to make an appointment for
3. Select Book Now
4. You will then be taken to the Pencil In scheduler screen, where you can select the Service, staff, time and date.
5. Success! you have completed a booking. The customer will be sent a notification confirming this appointment.