Different services can have different timetables. You can adjust the class timetable via the Pencil In app. To add or adjust a 'services' timetable follow these steps:
1. Select the Profile Tab
2. Select the Edit Business Tab
3. Select the Manage Class timetable table
3. Select the service you wish to add a new timetable to
4. Assign a staff member to this timetable. This means they cannot be scheduled for another class or appointment at this time.
5. Add start date and start time
6. Specify the number of Attendees Allowed. Once the session has reached capacity no more attendees will be able to book into the session.
7. Repeats sessions, how often does this class repeat itself? Some classes may repeat say once a week every Monday.
8. Repeats on, allows you to select the day the sessions repeat on during the week. A typical example is the 'running class' is Schedule for Monday and Thursday. At this step, the business can specify the day these sessions occur
9. The number of repetitions, specify how many repetitions are required for this timetable. For example, you may have a running session schedule for every Monday night of the year. In this example, you would schedule 52 repetitions.