As your business grows and changes you may need to 'add new services' for your customers to book. This can be done by following the below steps:
1. Select the profile view
2. Select '+Add Another Service"
After creating a new service there are three components that your customers will see from the search screen.
3. Give the service a name. This should be a name from which the customer can immediately identify what the service is
4. Give the service a brief description: The service description field will be displayed to the customer when they press on the service for more information. This should provide more clarity to the customer of what this service achieves/delivers.
After describing the service to the customer we need to set some time and price parameters on this service. This will help identify how long and how much this service will cost.
5. Set a duration for the service
6. If required, allow for extra time. This will prevent customers booking your time directly after you have completed one service. Typically we see this feature used for services that require cleaning or some form of wrap-up post appointment
7. Set preparation time, if required. Pencil In has been designed for many different types of services. Some of this services require a preparation time before the appointment takes place. Adding a time period to this feature means a customer will not be able to book a session that extends into the preparation time of your next appointment
8. Once you have added your session information it's time to list pricing. The starting from value is commonly used when a business wants to give an indication to customers of a price range for that service, however, this may not be the final price. The fixed value is a set price.
Some services are only available and delivered by businesses within certain office hours. If you have a service that you only deliver at a certain time of day, this is where we allow you to lock that in
There we have it! That's how you add a new business service on our Pencil In. We look forward to hearing your feedback.